Thursday 20 June 2013

What's new?

Hello,

Long time no speak. I've been neglecting my blog very much of late and for that I am sorry.

I do however have some news!

I've fallen in love with Czech glass and have been adventuring far and deep with jewellery made using various cuts and colours. All compliment gorgeous beads made by Artisan crafters such as


                 Beady Eyed Bunny and her beautiful bunny and other polymer clay bead creations.

Bo Hulley beads  and her beautiful ceramic beads, charms and pendants.

Their beads are absolutely incredible and worth a look if you haven't already had the pleasure of discovering them!

So away from crafting my other news. I turned 23 on the 27th May and my wonderful otherhalf of many perfect years proposed to me. So yes I am going to be married. We've set the date! Friday 1st August 2014. Whoooooooo!

Here's my ring, designed by Jay himself. Featuring amethyst and Tsavorite alongside a pear cut diamond.


Other than being the most lucky girl in the world, my fur and shelled family are very well, the weather has been behaving and I love having something to organise! Can't believe we're going to get married.

Look after yourself guys! Hehe.

Speak again soon!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Stef! The ring is gorgeous and very unusual too.

    ReplyDelete