Friday 22 June 2012

I've been Nominated!

Maisy Lee Designs has been a superstar and nominated my very own little blog for a Versatile Blog award.  I am so thrilled and chuffed to be even considered, so thank you so very much! 


My blog is a spot not just for my crafty where-abouts, findings and such, but to share my experiences in life and with my family (fur children and shelled!)


The Rules

1. Add the award to your blog.

2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.

3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.



1. My favourite colour is green, I love all shades. Saying that I love all colours but green just brings a sense of nature for me and I love it!
2. I don't like bananas, tofu, sharon fruit or aubergines! Bleurgh!
3. I love to tidy and be organised, I am abit of a fidget and can't sit still until things are done.
4. I like to make lists, they really do help and I tick things off as I go! 
5. I live Riverside and recently had an injured racing pigeon in my garden, I nursed him/her back to health and a pigeon courier came to pick him/her up and take him/her back to their owner. :-)
6. My favourite food is Broccoli, I just cannot get enough of the stuff. Feel free to think I'm odd!
7. I've never been stung by a wasp or a bee, although my mum's bump when she was pregnant with me was stung! so perhaps I have an immunity! :P


So who to nominate! 






It's chucking it down here!
I hope you all have a fantastic day! Here's a new make to keep you going!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination. I love the overall look of your blog - its beautiful.
    Thanks so much for passing the award on to my ickle blog after xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, and thank you :D I too love your blog, it's so cute and a fab read! xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Stef, and thanks so much for passing it on to me - really chuffed! I'll be posting it in a sec. :D

    Rosie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thank you for nominating me - a huge surprise, I am delighted! I'll be sorting mine out tonight. Thanks again. x

    ReplyDelete